Dec 2018 - Present
Sr. Executive - Graphic Design
Alliance Infrastructure Projects Pvt. Ltd.
Leadership role: Planning, delegating and implementing the tasks for the creative team. Mentoring and providing performance feedback to the team members in order to meet the organization’s goals. Finding solutions to the day-to-day problems in the team. Maintaining the creative assets library.
Creative production: Delivering creatives (static images/gifs/videos/print files) for social media, google display ads, landing pages, email marketing campaigns, website elements, hoardings, newspaper ads, flyers and other marketing collaterals for all the 10 projects.
Coordinator role: Getting the creative requirements for all the 10 projects from the respective project heads, consolidating and communicating the requirements to the ad agencies, maintaining the inflow of the creatives (from both in-house and external), collating the creative performance reports, follow-ups for the creative team’s work.
Learnings: Digital marketing, level-up in graphic designing and video editing, leadership skills, time and people management, documentation.
June 2016 - Nov 2018
- Freelancing in graphic design, art, photography, video editing and blog-writing.
- Managed the art department of Madras Prop Store (a start-up that sells photography backdrops and props). Work included, but not limited to, creating handmade paintings on wood and canvas.
Learnings: Level-up in acrylic painting, documentation, time and people management, ability of ‘read’ the customer, money management.
Sept 2014 - May 2016
Creative Head of Design
SP Robotic Works Pvt. Ltd.
- During its start-up phase, handled all the design-related works: creating course books, business
cards, flyers, posters, sign boards, flex banners, hoardings, and also creatives for social media, websiteand mobile app.
- Social media management and running email marketing campaigns.
- Event coverage (both photo & video) for the official robotic competitions.
- Planning and implementation of design-related works for the events.
- Photo and video editing for events and product releases.
- Product photography for the company's online shop.
- Digitalizing the course content into videos.
Learnings: Level-up in graphic designing and video editing, time management, coordination between departments, event management.
Aug 2012 - Aug 2014
Relationship Science India Pvt. Ltd.
- Was responsible for procuring reliable information from the internet for the company's databse. This included building web-crawlers using HTML and documenting the weekly progress.
- Was appointed as a mentor for my team and was responsible for our output quality.
Learnings: Research, documentation, HTML.